QueenLani
Ahh, Good Morning Hawaii ! : D
01/14/1893 9:10 AM
QueenLani
Huh ? I see Americans coming ! Hope their friendly :X
01/14/1893 2:29 PM
QueenLani
They're asking for our sugar. Should I give them some ?
01/15/1893 10:33 AM
QueenLani
What is this ?! Are they really trying to take our plantations ? >:|
01/15/1893 6:15 PM
QueenLani
... This is absurd ! First our crops, and now our land too ? Who do you think you are ?!
01/16/1893 9:02 AM
QueenLani
I think I'll tax them... just because. xP
01/16/1893 9:30 AM
QueenLani
... Uhh, they brought Marines. But I will not go down without a fight ! >: )
01/17/1893 12:14 PM
QueenLani
OKAY ! I'll yield my authority to the Gov't of the U.S. for the sake of my people's lives
01/17/1893 12:30 PM
QueenLani
With any luck, I will attempt to get our land back and soon ! Wish me luck !
01/17/1893 5:58 PM