Friday, December 10, 2010

What Were They Thinking ?

As we all know, war is dangerous with all the things they have to do to win whether it's on the ground or in the air. In-air combat may include dog fights. Dog fights are dangerous, considering for one, their tens of thousands of feet in the air, and using weapons to shoot at one another. The end result is simple, either you live on or you die. So imagine what was going through their minds: family, friends, scared out of his mind, and about to enter probably the most nervous, nerve-racking moment of their life. One might think, "I don't know how skilled this other guy actually is, is he good ? Am I going to make it ? Only time can tell and I know God will protect me no matter what." So his last thought or action before going all in is probably one prayer, for to maybe win this battle, or wish the best for his family and friends for they may have the strength to live on.