Thursday, October 21, 2010

Learning By Blogging

I'd say with the blogging, it was a little different, but I'm not complaining. I honestly enjoy it actually, it definitely has its advantages because it gives us a better way to express our thoughts because in the sense of blogging, I think its more "free".
For writing pen & paper, the (red) lines on the paper are like boundaries and limits our writing and space. On a blog, you can go all out, on and on, and maybe not get tired, plus really, with all the erasing, your paper can get really messy and who would want to re-write a paper ? That's double work and is just insanity; blogging, you simply press "backspace" and it all magically disappears.
When I do writing, I sometimes like to include references and the internet is filled with them, all you have to do is copy & paste the address right into the blog.
What I'm saying is, in the end, blogging just makes learning more simpler, quicker, and efficient so you can move on and do other work faster. Don't you agree ?