Thursday, October 21, 2010
My Favorite Topic.. ? Hmm..
My favorite blog topic of first quarter was probably from the first week. The topic asks, "Does history matter? Explain." When I did that post, it actually got me thinking and I realized, maybe history DOES matter. When I first learned history, I thought it was pretty boring and didn't care much for it at all. But that was only because we always read about Christopher Colombus, the Native Americas, etc. and every year was the exact same thing. Then high school history changed everything. After reading and hearing about the battles & wars that occurred, the struggles of living conditions back then, it really got me interested. I never knew that it was so hard back then and how history has made us who we are today. Our modern day is so much different from the times of 18th century. That is why that is my favorite blog topic so far, and history Does matter.